Wow! Another post. Yay.

But, Taylor surprised us AGAIN last night, first with another song. It’s called You All Over Me, and can I just say how much country vibes this gives me?? I literally can’t believe she wrote that in 2008 and released it in 2021. It must feel so good to get some of your scrap songs out there after such a long time.

But, she also released a REMIX of her other song Love Story! It’s an Elvira remix, and it’s really good. It’s probably my favourite remix as well as the Willow remix, also Elvira remix.

So, you’re probably wondering, “Julia, why are you posting a post something like this?”

Well, I will later this afternoon, for the first time, I’m going to introduce my blog to my Pinterest Taylor Swift fanpage. I’m super duper excited because my Pinterest page has so many amazing and kind viewers and so if you’re one of them for the first time on my blog; welcome! I’m so excited for you to visit my blog, and I’m definitely going to post more now that I will be getting more page views.
I will also be posting my friend’s blog too. Her name is Amelia, and she loves to write and post on her blog! Here is her URL that will take you straight to her home page: https://ameelz564.edublogs.org/

Thanks for viewing! Love y’all

– Julia

2 thoughts on “Listen to the Remix of Love Story NOWWW”