Hii beautiful people:)

Today we have something different but delicious – a brownie recipe!
I’ve made these brownies a couple times now. For guests, my sisters and family and myself, too. It’s a recipe I found on Pinterest, but I changed up the ingredients a little, and in the end, they’re amazing!

If you would like to see the original copy, click on this link: https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/630644754077318907/
You can click on the pin, and it’ll bring you straight to the website!

First, let’s get our apron on and bring out the ingredients!

Ingredients

• 1 cup white sugar
  • 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
  • 2/3 cup cocoa powder, sifted if lumpy
  • 1/2 cup powdered sugar
  • 1/2 chocolate chips of your choice
  • 3/4 teaspoons sea salt
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1/2 cup melted coconut oil *You can also use butter for the same amount, but I find coconut oil just tastes a little better*
  • 2 tablespoons water
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla

Directions

1. Prepare 2 bowls, one for wet ingredients, and one for dry.
(I recommend putting the wet ingredients in a bigger bowl, and the dry in a smaller one. Do this because in the end, you’re going to be putting the dry over the wet.)
Add the ingredients!

2. When you are finished, whisk the dry together and mix the wet batter with a spatula. When finished, sprinkle the dry ingredients over the wet.

3. Grab a small pan (8×8 inch, but it doesn’t really matter) and grease the pan. I do this with butter, but you can always use a non-stick spray or even parchment paper. Spread it on the pan with a rubber spatula. You might notice that the batter is super thick and gooey – that’s okay.

4. After you spread out the batter, grab some extra chocolate chips and sprinkle the top. I always just use the regular milk chocolate chips or peanut butter ones, but you can choose any one you like!

5. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for 20 minutes. The timing will vary with how good your oven is, but you can check with a toothpick every ten minutes.

6. Take the pan out of the oven and check the thickest part with a toothpick. Make sure it comes out clean, with a few crumbs attached to it. This means it’s gooey inside!

7. You can cut the brownies carefully with a spatula or a knife while it’s still warm, but then wait about 30 minutes for them to cool.

8. Enjoy!:)

This recipe is super easy and these brownies don’t take long to make. They are the best ones I’ve made so far, and it’s perfect to serve to your family or guests!

Feel free to ask questions or even write down ingredient alternatives in the comments:)

Have a good rest of your day!<3

– Julia