Hey beautiful people 🐻!

How are you doing on these last summer days? Well, my last summer days anyway. My first day of school is September 7th. That might seem like a while away, but there’s actually a lot to do until then!

Today is Friday, and believe it or not, we are leaving back to the city tomorrow! Today will be a packing day, and hopefully we will be able to come back smoothly.

I’m excited to go back, but mostly for school. Online school was a little tiring, and I realized that I liked in-person school much better. Just being with classmates and the teachers, the environment is also motivating you to learn and be in the zone. Plus, with the covid restrictions going down this year, we are able to participate in more activities and are slowly getting back to the normal. So a more regular year for us!

My last summer days have been really fun so far. Yesterday some family friends came over for a beach day and a bonfire, and we have been just relaxing until then, until today. πŸ˜‚ We’ve been going outside, to the beach, and just staying at home.

I’m thinking of scheduling Passion chapters today for the next few days, because I probably won’t be able to post. This week we’re probably going to be busy, with back to school shopping and all of that.

And September’s coming up! I know some people don’t like it, because school starts and all of that, but I actually love the vibe. As for my blog, I really don’t think I’ll be able to post when school starts at all because of all the back-to-school rush. Well, you know what I mean.

I do have one post that I’ve been working on for a while, though. It’s my summer bucket list one, and all the item’s I’ve check marked. Of course, I’m not releasing the post until summer’s over. So maybe on my first day of school or the day before then, I’ll make sure to post it πŸ˜‰ Don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten about it! Just stay tuned for it sooner rather than later πŸ™‚

And that’s it for today’s post! I didn’t want to make it too long, because there isn’t much to write about. Hopefully I’ll be able to update you guys later!

Enjoy the last few days of summer:)

– Julia