Hii beautiful people:)

Thank you for pulling up my blog!

I know it’s been a while since my last post, but it’s because me and my family have been quite busy with all that’s going around us. So today is the perfect day to write a little life update with what’s been going on since school started, and my favourite season also started – fall!

Speaking of fall, I hope you guys like the new theme I updated recently. I think this one has to be my favourite one so far. I just love the combination of orange, white, brown… And I love fall photography, too!

As you can probably see by the date, today is Sunday! Which means that this is my first weekend of the school year. This week was packed, full of getting up early and being exhausted in the evening. My first day of school was really fun though, being back in the classroom with all my friends.

And yeah! My first day of school! Let me tell you more about that.

I cannot express how grateful and excited I am to be back in the classroom. Online was really tough for me, although everything has pros and cons. But one thing’s for sure: being back in the classroom is a win-win for me.
This year all the grade 8’s are in the same class, and there’s 20. And I really like my teacher this year, I feel like it’s going to be a great year already and I’m super excited.

This first week was kind of for adapting, because we haven’t been back in the classroom for a while. Also adapting to waking up early and a million other things. So I’m kind of focused on building good routines and habits, so I can follow them for the rest of the year.

I wanted to write this post because I feel like it’s been forever since my last one! That.. or maybe just a lot has happened. I don’t plan to post every weekend, it depends on how busy I am. But here’s a spoiler: one of my goals this year is to stay on top of my blog and not totally abandon it, so I really want to get into writing prompts on my blog and not just boring updates. Get what I mean? Variety is what makes this blog exciting!

Passion! It might seem like a long process to post Passion on my blog, but it’s actually not. What I want to focus on right now with Passion is writing it, not just posting it. We have edged about almost halfway through the book right now as you’re reading it, and as I’m writing it, I’m a little over halfway. It’s not bad, but I really want to focus on wrapping it up so I’m open to new story ideas. I just want to open up the laptop on one of those lazy weekends, and just write.
Well, what’s actually easier is that we might be getting our school chromebooks this week. The lucky thing is that I am able to access my blog and my dashboard on that chromebook, so I can hopefully write more often on that device, rather than the main family laptop.

We have also been back in the city for a while, and I’m more or less adjusting to it. I also found out how crazy it is to be stuck in country life, and then going back into the city so quickly. More cars, taller buildings, houses, noise, traffic. But I have to say that I am very lucky to be living in both worlds. Both are beautiful, and unique.

Okay, so we got that out of the way. Now for more of a ‘reality check’. Well, it’s September 12, as of right now. Yesterday me and my family spend the Saturday by cleaning the house, and then spending some time at my grandma’s apartment. Me and my mom also went out yesterday to the mall to go dress shopping for my confirmation.

My confirmation story is crazy, because it’s been canceled so many times and postponed. Well, the final date is this Tuesday the 14th, so we had to go dress shopping this weekend. Luckily, after searching many stores, we found one. I’m actually really excited for the confirmation because I’ve been preparing for it for quite a while now. I was also supposed to have it in grade 7, last year. But obviously, because of covid, it was shifted a little. I am looking forward to being confirmed because last year and especially this year I felt a closer connection to God. Everything happens at it’s own time, and this is the perfect time for me to get confirmed. I feel like I was meant to be confirmed this year rather than last year anyway.

Since yesterday was busy, today we are kind of laying low and recharging for the week up ahead. For now, I really want to get into the zone of writing Passion.

What you can expect next on my blog is Passion, and maybe some prompt posts too. Thanks for reading and have a great rest of your weekend:)

– Julia