hii beautiful people!

Another update! I apologize about not posting topic posts, or any in general, but it’s been what I expected. Because school has commenced, I haven’t found much time to be writing on here!

To start, it’s the weekend! Weekends are always something to look forward to, and I take the time to really reset my spirit and productivity, getting myself ready for another week ahead.

Honestly, the past week hasn’t been the very best. September was fun because of school starting and new habits, but October is when things start to come down harder? At least that’s what I think. So, I have taken this weekend to really reconnect with some of my habits and positive thoughts, think about my future goals but also remember to live in the moment.

So this is what this post is going to be, me talking about reset routines and how important it is to reconnect with yourself.

Do you ever have just a time where you’re lacking motivation to do anything? That was me this week. I couldn’t mentally bring myself to goals I wanted to accomplish. But at the same time, I learned an important lesson. I learned that it’s literally impossible to be productive all the time, it comes in waves. And when I find myself not feeling that sense of productivity, I often question myself and it brings me down.

So, I have reserved this weekend to gather myself. On Friday night, I wrote down all my things I had to do. I broke it down to 4 sections: school, home, self care, and movement. I feel like these are the most important things in terms of reconnecting with yourself. On Saturday after volleyball, I got to work on all the missing things I had to accomplish, and took time to reconnect with Jesus, too.

To mentally prepare yourself for this, you need to push thoughts away and just start. Or schedule a time to start. If it’s hard to just get up off the couch to workout, then schedule a time to do it, and commit to it, I find when I do it that way, it’s much easier.

Going to bed on Saturday night, I felt more refreshed and in-touch with myself. Of course, I didn’t finish everything on my to-do list, but that’s why a weekend is 2 days, right?!

So yes, today’s Sunday. I journaled a little, studied too, and even got a new haircut. ๐Ÿ˜„

Remember, when you feel the way I felt, unproductive, lazy and negative, just remember that things will kick back soon, and it doesn’t last forever. Tomorrow you have a new opportunity to be how you wanted to be today.

Other than that sudden epiphany, life has been pretty regular and ongoing. Today we are thinking of driving into the city just to get out of the house, maybe get some food, so I’m looking forward to that. As of Passion, I’m taking a break of posting and writing just because there’s a lot going on right now. But when I find the right moment and time, I will definitely bring myself to it!

That’s it my friends ~ remember to take care of yourself and enjoy fall ๐Ÿ‚

~ julia