Welcome to another blog post in the student blogging challenge!
What I did here is made memojis for each family member, and I put them in different poses to express their personality. I got inspiration from another bloggers blog post, so I hope you enjoy!

ย I have a bitmoji for my avatar on commenting, and I thought it would be cool to do one on memoji.ย  I have glasses and braces, brown hair and brown eyes. I’m in grade 6 and turning 12 in September, so, yeah! That’s me! Let’s move on to my sisters.

Here’s Natalia. She’s the next oldest after me and is in grade 4. I share a room with her and she’s one of my best friends, we’re pretty close. So! I put her in a peace sign position because she always poses like this in photo shoots. She has blue eyes and really blond hair, unlike me. She’s wearing a purple hat becuase her favourite colour is a light purple ( like mine ) And, that’s Natalia!

Here we have Suzanna!ย  She’s the third oldest and loves to hang around with everyone. She’s in grade 2 right now and 7 years old. Like Natalia, she has blue eyes and really blond – white hair. I put a hat on her becuase she looves wearing hats inside, and I just think she looks so cute in this memoji. I but her in a kissy-face pose because whenever she’s texting, me, she always does so many kissy emojis. I also think this pose suits her.

Next we have the youngest! Karina! She’s in kindergarden SK and is 5 years old. What I love about her is she’s always jumpy and there to make you smile. Karina has brown hair like me and also brown eyes. I also love it when my mom puts her hair in braids, because her hair is always all over the place. Out of all the memojis, I think this one is my favourite. The winking pose makes her act like more of a kid, and that’s Karina! Now on to my two amazing parents.

Here’s my dad! He is kind of goofy and likes to joke around with me and my sisters, he has glasses and brown hair, and I made him smiling because he’s the one who always tells me to stay positive.ย  I think I would’ve liked the bitmoji version of him better, because the bitmoji version has more details in his face, I guess. But I still really like this version too!

Last but not least we have my mom! I made her happy because she is usually always smiling and willing to keep everyone company. She has brown hair like me and Karina, and bright, brown eyes also.ย  She usually wears her hair down, but I can’t seem to find the hair dye she wears. The ends on her hair is a light, blond colour, but her natural hair colour is just brown. I also think this memoji looks so much like her, and I’m really proud of it!

That’s my family! I’m super proud of how I designed the avatars with a help of my sisters, and maybe I can do the same with bitmoji in another post!ย  I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did!ย  Thanks!

• Julia โœŒ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

4 thoughts on “My Family Avatars”

1. Hello, Julia!

I love that you used Memoji for this week’s challenge! I never thought about that. This is a first that I’ve seen someone do Memoji for this. I think it’s super cool! Though, between the two, Bitmoji is my personal favorite. Keep up the good work!

-Alivia

2. i love all of them!!! i love how you used
    it makes it look AWESOME!!!

-Suzanna<3