Hey everyone! I know that this is probably going to turn out as a different kind of post. You probably assume that also by reading the title. So, welcome to another early post! This is about something crazy that I did yesterday.. because I was bored.

I was SO bored yesterday, and I couldn’t go on devices, and I was just so bored I can’t even say how bored I was. But that’s okay because I did something…. new and creative. I watered the WHOLE garden (whew) and helped my mama bake Suzanna’s birthday cake for this week! Okay, so let’s get to the point of this post.

Yaha, mhm, that doesn’t look that cool. Yet. My mama brought out stacks of cups and cups and cups and cups that I decided to build something out of these cups. But I was kind of still bored.

So I decided to move to the ground and build this. Oh my gaw, it’s kind of tall, isn’t it? In fact, I made it as tall as Karina. This was very fun, and me and Karina played bowling after and the cups on the ground made a hug mess. ๐Ÿ˜…

Yup, we even measured it. ๐Ÿ˜„ I literally have no idea where we even got all these cups. They where just plain, coffee cups. But this was super fun!

So, in the end, try to be bored one day. I’m not guaranteeing that you will take this advice, but I want you to know that sometimes it’s super fun! If I had a device then, I’d probably just be texting my friends. But I did no texting that day. I know. Scary.
But, I did something fun instead. I know this is probably a weird post, (๐Ÿ˜‚) but I kind of wanted to do something other than photo logs and updates.

So, in the end, hope you liked this post:) Try to get off your device someday, okay? More stuff coming soon! I promise. <3

~ Julia โœŒโค๐Ÿ˜

2 thoughts on “When you’re bored….”

1. Nice post! Thatโ€™s a great thing to do when youโ€™re bored! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป