Hey everyone!

October is here! It’s been a while since I’ve written a post… well, October 1st rolled around and here I am! This post will also be an update because it’s been a while since our last post… witch was on September 13th. Am I right?

Hello! It’s been a while since I have written anything on this blog. That’s mainly because school is pretty busy, I go on weekdays ALL DAY from 8:45 to 3:30. I know! Lot’s of school going on there. Then on Mondays I have to come home and go to Polish Scouts, witch basically takes up my whole Monday. So, my weekends are pretty busy!

School has been good. I have a grade 6/7 split this year. We wear our masks all day and when we go outside to play or do ‘outdoor learning’, we can take them off. It’s nice to see my friends after such a long time, but some of them where stuck doing online learning.
I also recently got a Chromebook to take home from school, it’s really cool! I’m actually writing this post on it right now. It’s so little and cute!

Also, if you kept track, my birthday was on the 27th! It was really fun. We went to the cottage and went on this hike… we picked mushrooms! There where so many, me and my sisters hands – or arms – where full. Me and my mom made a chocolate cake, and I made her one of my mug cakes, witch was also super fun.
I’m still working on the gifts, but the two main ones I got was this MP3 player I really like. There’s a bunch of Taylor Swift songs loaded in there. I listen to it every day coming home on the bus from school! I also got a few books from Indigo that I really wanted. One was called ‘Shouting At The Rain’, by Lynda Mullaly Hunt, and another one was called ‘One For The Murphys’. We did a read aloud last year on another one of her books called ‘Fish In A Tree’, and I really, really loved it. You can check out her site here: lyndamullalyhunt.com
A few days ago I also went out with my mom to go for boba tea for the first time. It was amazing. Boba tea is so good. (Or bubble tea… whatever you want to call it πŸ˜‰ )

That was my birthday! The rest of the gifts I just got some Amazon Gift Cards. Roller blades, here I come! (By the way, did I tell you I wanted roller blades for my birthday..?)

October is here! The cold and cool weather is starting to kick in. About a week ago, I went to go get a fall jacket for myself. I’m noticing all the leaves change colour into these warm, rainbow colours, watching them fall to the ground is amazing. I love October. It makes me think of llama’s in scarfs.

Leo & Kaylee! That’s also poppin’. Sometimes I forget to post a chapter, but I do try to post every other day. The story is coming up to the rising point, and I’m so excited to post all the chapters. I’m still thinking of a second book, but I’ll have to brainstorm some more. I’m not entirely sure yet, that’s the case. But hear me out: I REALLY want a second book. After when Kaylee and Leo go to highschool and struggle with all that stuff. I’ll let you know if anything else pops up on that, but in the meantime… go read those chapters! https://juliasstories.weebly.com/leo–kaylee

What’s going to happen on this blog in the future? Well, I haven’t really searched up about the Student Blogging Challenge this year yet, but I think they’re not going to have quite a challenge. I will come to that later.
But another thing I would like to talk about is commenting guidelines. I’m hopefully going to make a page about that soon on my blog, since it’s something nice to have on a blog with the challenge.

So, everything’s good on my end! I’m reading a lot, writing a bunch. Posting a lot of Leo & Kaylee, that’s for sure. Check back on this blog once in a while to see if there’s a new post, and hopefully there will be soon!
Oh, and before we end this post off, check out my friend Alivia’s blog… Yep, that’s right. She’s writing a new story! Click on this link to check out her blog: aliviale2025.edublogs.org

That’s it for now, stay tuned!

~ Julia πŸ™‚

6 thoughts on “October Is Here!”

1. Julia, that’s a very cool October post!!! It’s good that you like school, even with masks on… I remember you being not so sure about wearing them. Keep writing! It’s fun!!

1. Hi babcia! I’m glad you liked this post. I’m better with the masks now, takes a while getting used to! But I’m fine. We go outside once in a while, so that allows us to take our masks off, witch I like. Thanks babcia! <3

2. “I’m so glad to live in a world where there are Octobers.”
    – Anne of Green Gables
    πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚