Hello!

Things have been absolutely cra-zy right now, but to separate all of that, I decided to make a post. About anything and everything. Just to catch up!

So, hey! Long time no see! Julia here. It’s been a while. So here I am, I decided to open up my dashboard and write a post.

Right now things for me are pretty crazy, but chill at the same time. Does that make sense? Well anyways, today is no school, it’s ‘re-organization day’ so we get to stay home.
The re-organization day means that the online students will be part of the real classroom through camera’s. They are re-organizing students in and out of classrooms so it’s a pretty crazy time. I really hope I don’t get moved classrooms!! But I think that I would know by now. I really like my class though, so, fingers crossed!

I know I haven’t been writing so much. And I’m sorry but it’s because that school takes up A LOT of my time. Grade 7 is tough, there’s so much more work!! (And I personally think that there’s MORE work than usual because of all that we missed last year).

But you know what they all say. “Doing work means that you’re learning something new..” Well, at least my parents say that. And I’m happy that I’m doing well in math, too. I got an A on my last test! (A 96%) So I think I’ve been doing really well! We are finishing BEDMAS and now moving onto Integers. Not to get all math-y. I don’t really want to start a full lesson. Lol!

It’s nice being back in school. Being able to see your friends every day, even if some of them went online.. Monday’s going to be new though. We’ll have a few more students plus online webcams are being set up so I honestly don’t know how that’s going to work out! We’ll see.

As for me right now, I’m a bit tired, if you want my true opinion. My mom’s starting full-time work and my dad went into work today, so me and my sisters where home-alone for a looong time today. I got some lazy time, witch is good. πŸ˜…πŸŽ‰ Buuut I still had work to do haha.

The days are so much shorter right now! It’s literally 5:11 in the evening and it’s almost pitch-black outside. Daylight saving time was also so crazy. I woke up SO EARLY and I was like,
“HOW IS IT ONLY 6:30?”
But then I remembered that it usually would be 7:30 so my day was so long! But I’m getting pretty used to it by now I think.

As for Leo & Kaylee, I realized that I’m actually on the LAST TWO chapters!! I stopped posting because… well… I still need to type them. πŸ˜… But please still stay in tune! Let me know in the comments if you’re enjoying it so far!

In terms of books, I started reading Anne Of Avonlea in the Anne Of Green Gables series. I started to read that a while ago but I kinda… gave up, I was younger so I wasn’t really interesting in a verity of books. But, I am starting again! I really liked the first book and the movie(s) so I figured I started to read again, especially because we bought the whole book set a while ago from Indigo. It’s really pretty!

I am drawing, but let’s face it… not that much. I doodle here and there after school before bed, but not as much as I did in the summer. Totally.Β  I realized again how tiring school can be, and the effort we have to put into it!

It’s getting cold out there, too! I remember the posts when I mentioned that it would get warmer and warmer every day, I was so excited about it. But let’s just say I’m not really a fan of the cold. πŸ˜… But I do like cozy morning and hot chocolate from Tim Hortons. The bone-chilling wind gets me every time it blows. Cold, rosy cheeks and fuzzy scarves. The good thing about wearing a mask is when you’re in the cold it makes you warm breathing in your own breath. That’s what I found, at least. Sometimes I keep that mask on if I’m in the car on a chilly November morning. 🀍

I think that’s it for me for school, writing, the weather, books… anything else! School is tough, but you know what I realized? Christmas break is in like… 5 weeks. But I am also excited for Monday, the webcam learning will be totally new to all of us. I want to have a very chill weekend too though.

Anyways, thanks for reading, stay tuned, keep warm, and keep writing!

~ Julia ❀️🌻

4 thoughts on “A Lil’ ‘Catch Up’”

1. Nice update post! I agree it’s a little warmer with the masks one, it keeps my nose warm 😷 Anyways, great post! I’ll be staying tuned for Leo & Kaylee as well!

2. Julia thank you for your post! Enjoy your school and friends πŸ’— And as you mentioned: Christmas is coming to town πŸŽ„