Yesterday I was especially bored and I most certainly did not want to go on screens. Not even Netflix. I know, shocking.

Well, I have been on Pinterest a lot lately. Pinterest is kind of like my artists’ corner. It’s where I find a lot of inspiration for my drawings and paintings.
Anyway, I was bored, so I wanted to do some art and paint something. I was getting bored of drawing, I wanted variety. Something different. So I asked the fellow people in my house if we had any paints. I was obviously expecting the answer “no” since all the art supplies we owned was at the cottage. Why I asked anyways – I don’t know. But I did, and I got a surprising answer.
“Yes”.

So, life has surprises. I know, I should probably get to the point here.
Natalia had a big art kit from a long time ago – paints, pastels and everything. It was so magical, a lot of the paints weren’t even used yet. I remember it from a long time ago, I just didn’t remember it yesterday.

So I sat my butt down on my desk chair, put on a Spotify playlist, and drew. Well, I painted. It was so fun, I experimented with different colours, ombre and everything.ย  I even made a video and a few pictures, recorded from my tablet.

So, here they are! I have captions below describing what I did. Enjoy!

This one I painted with watercolours. But I used black acrylic paint for the clouds and snow. It wasn’t originally going to be a picture, but I just had an idea of it being one and I’m really happy of how it turned out! It’s definitely pretty. I kinda wish it was my tablet case.

I also have this little video I edited of mini bookmarks I made yesterday. I also have it on my blog sidebar, but I’ll put it in this post, just for fun. ๐Ÿ˜‰

This one I did with… duh – watercolours. And a little bit of black acrylic paint.

ย 

This is another one I did, except this one was all acrylic. The picture is blurry, but I do have a video on how I made it:

The background is all mixed acrylics, and the black paint lays on top. I really liked how this one turned out, a little lopsided, but that’s okay. Also, the music in the background is ‘Head and Heart’ by Ava Max. Shout out to Alivia for helping me chose THAT. ๐Ÿ˜‚

And that’s what I did yesterday! I’m actually filming a lot of my paintings so I’ll probably have more loaded on my blog soon. Thanks for reading! Have a great day!

– Julia <3

2 thoughts on “๐Ÿ–Œ๏ธ๐ŸŽจ Hidden Paints ๐Ÿ–Œ๏ธ ๐ŸŽจ”

1. Nice post, Julia! I love all of the artsy things you did yesterday! My favorite one was probably the watercolor clouds and snow painting! I love how that one turned out. All of them are great though, WAY better than what I can do! Also, I love that you used โ€œMy Head & My Heartโ€ by Ava Max, that song is AMAZING! Okay this is becoming a long comment so Iโ€™m gonna sign off ๐Ÿ˜‚

Staying tuned for the next posts!

-Alivia๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’™โœŒ๐Ÿป

1. Hi Alivia! Thanks for reading! I had a lot of fun with those new paints, I think I might do more today. Thanks for your compliments! And yes, I have practically listened to Ava Max ALL WEEKEND.
      Again, thanks for reading. I’m staying tune on your blog for the next chapter!
      – Julia