Hey everyone!

Julia here. I know it’s been a really long time so I thought that I could write a little update on how my world looks like right now.

So, if you pulled up my blog before this, you probably noticed that I have a new header and theme colour. If you’ve been reading my posts earlier on this blog then you know that I love Taylor Swift. And she recently released a surprise album called evermore. The theme is brown-ish so I thought that it could be the new theme for my blog.

Anyways! That was a little blog update. My last post was somehwhere in January. So since then, I’ve been painting and mostly doing online school. My last day of online was on Thursday, and we’re supposed to go back on Tuesday because Monday is family day.

I’m really excited! Online has been giving me headaches and it’s just school minus the fun and friends. I can go back to my normal routine. Sure, there has been some changes though. Before, we were allowed to take off our masks outside while social distancing, but now after the lockdown, they’re telling us to keep them on outside.

This is a big change to me because now the only time we are actually allowed to take the masks off is eating snack and lunch. And now that spring is coming, well, we don’t really have an chance of breathing fresh, crisp air!

But I mean I’m not complaining. Anything is better at this point then sitting at a desk over a call, where no one wants to turn their cameras on.

Interviews were also yesterday… I got good grades and marks! Usually the parents would come into the school to talk to the teacher, but obviously we couldn’t do that this year so it was over a phone call. I’m kinda happy though because sometimes I can feel the teacher silently judging me over each interview.

Yesterday was no school because of interviews, so after each phone call we started packing for the cottage. So here I am, it’s 12 pm and I’m at the cottage, on a lazy Saturday. We came to the cottage just to run away a bit, even with the pandemic, the city is really crazy sometimes. So, we’re just staying home, at the cottage. Cillaxing. My sisters will play a lot of Minecraft, I know that.

And it’s really cold too. There are long, icicles dripping from our deck. It was a sight.

Here’s a picture of the icicles with the thermometer. Cold!

So, what have I really been doing outside of online school?

I went through a week which I called ‘my week of inspiration’ were I painting something new every day. And it wasn’t planned. At all. I just sat during online, and while we were in middle of lessons I took paints, paintbrushes, and painted something on my desk.Β  I know. My mom got mad at me from painting an art stand, but I think it’s okay now.
I really liked painting aesthetic clouds, with sunset backgrounds. That was my favourite, with soft colours, glows, pastels.

So that was last week.
A few weeks ago I also created a Taylor Swift fan account on Pinterest. Taylor has been very active with her music during quarantine, and it inspired me to do that. I like to post edits and updates, save pins and vidoes! I really hope one day I can go to her concert, maybe after quarantine. Her albums folklore and evermore I have really been obsessed with.
So, if you want to check out my fan account, here it is!: https://www.pinterest.ca/julia_0013/_created/ πŸ‘ˆ

So that’s what I’ve been doing! Pinterest, little bit of baking, Minecraft, and mostly just staying home and staying safe. This year won’t have to matter after COVID’s over. Wash your hands <3

– Julia

6 thoughts on “Little Update πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ”

1. Nice update!! I’ve been kind of being creative too over COVID (and on snow days too lol)
    Can’t wait to see what else comes to your blog!!

-Alivia πŸ’œ

2. Hi Julia! As promised, I checked you latest post from your cottage. Good to be updated about your life, thank you!!

3. So happy you’re staying creative! You know how excited I get when I hear that you girls are drawing, painting, crafting and baking! πŸ˜‰ Hope you had a great day back at school today!