hey beautiful people:)

So I’m writing this post the day we leave for our 4 night trip, just to catch you up on some stuff that’s been happening lately, and why I won’t be here for the upcoming week.

During our Lake Superior trip, we got to discover the different campsites and trailer parks that we really liked. There’s lot’s that we enjoyed, but we all had a family favourite, about 4 hours away from here, that we are visiting and stay for 4 nights. It’s a trailer park in Tobermory.

And, I obviously can’t bring the computer along with me, so I’ve scheduled a Passion chapter for today, tomorrow, and the next day. Fingers crossed that they post okay and on time, and I won’t be in front of the computer while it’s posting.

When I come back, I might put together a Photo Log and write about the mini trip. After we come back, we’re having some friends over and we’re thinking about leaving that week back to the city. I think my dad needs to go to work a week early, just to prepare and stuff, and we do too. Back to school shopping, all of that.

I’m very excited about these last few weeks of August, where everything kind of starts to slope upwards into the ‘back to school’ stage of the year. Sounds crazy, but I love going back to school! So we’re celebrating the last chance we have with a little ‘vacation’ with the trailer at the trailer park we really like.

On the Lake Superior trip, it was relaxing but I would say that it was more of an adventure, because we were constantly travelling. Packing and unpacking almost every day as we got to a new campsite or trailer park. So I think this is our last chance to relax and enjoy the last few moments before the start of the year begins:)

Anyway, I didn’t want this update to be too long, because I won’t be gone for a very long time. See you after the trip!:)

– Julia